Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses In the dark and quiet without the sound

In the dark and quiet without the sound, the air is also filled with the pungent smell of explosives. Fortunately, I receive timely Miyamoto Solid Organs of intelligence, or is likely to die of no apparent reason. This guy obviously wanted to climb a tree, mountain, because of my bedroom window in the back of the villa, in the trees will be able to use the sniper rifle to kill me.
Suddenly a shout hands up: God, come and look what I found?
We heard this went over to a near one, a layer of cold sweat seeped out from my back. Was shocked that something is a U.S. M72A1 rocket launcher has been blown out of shape, but inside the rocket, but miraculously did not explode. I looked around the two women, they are also like a shock, especially Christina, a face turned pale. It looks like our luck really is not the general good, and if this person to succeed, I am afraid that the fragmented and two women.
May at this time, the distance a little red light flashed, and my left breast suddenly seems to be heavily smashed a hammer. I immediately realized that shot, without the slightest hesitation, when the shots came, I homeopathic sky fell to the ground. The people around about panic Asano Sachiko suddenly flew at me, want to see the injury; Muhammad is a side roll into the next pit; Benigni,oakley sunglasses for cheap, pointing to a distant mound loud cried; like a mad Christina grabbed a gun from one of his side up Bianxiang mound shooting.
I did not move, and said quietly: I'm fine, put that person go.
The Asano Sachiko is very smart, quickly understood my intentions,fake oakley sunglasses, stood up and shouted: all over, to protect the president and guests.
The whole scene is a mess, it seems these men the ability to cope with unexpected events is still lacking. Finally only then the people gathered up a dozen to a gun to a sniper hiding place of a shooting indiscriminately. It took a while, it is estimated that the other has left, but I worry about the other side, there are other people in a nearby monitor, people had carried back to the villa.
The bullet hit my cigar box, the warhead has been severely deformed, embedded in the titanium. I am secretly glad that this snipers used armor-piercing, or a distance of less than three hundred meters is likely to penetrate the cigarette. Even so, a huge impact or some dull pain in my chest.
I'm fine, Christina, weeping, crying lying on my body hum. I gently pushed her to open comfort a little, and then to Benigni smile, said: I'm sorry, you frightened, and tomorrow morning I would send you and Christina leave Japan.
Benigni shrugged and said: This is not very common in Italy was an enemy attack.
I nodded and said: Asano Sachiko immediately to the Kamikawa Hospital call, let them send the best doctor to. Increased vigilance around the villa, I need to create a tense atmosphere.
Asano Sachiko nodded his head, turned to the call, I said to Muhammad: get some detectors around the villa tomorrow, I do not want to sneak into the enemy within one kilometer,fake oakleys, I do not know.
Muhammad reveal an awkward smile, perhaps feel a little because it just does not take into account the safetyRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment