Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys Unfortunately

, I will from heaven to hell.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of overweening arrogance like people really disgusting. before his debut soon be in a foreign country won an award is sought after by foreign media newcomers fared well is domineering, completely looked down on domestic FANS , would only say like here FANS how to how good domestic the FANS qualities is how to how poor people spontaneously produce a want to beat their impulses.
Has been in domestic FANS minds of my word-of-mouth is the best I have seen a report in Hong Kong, the Mainland, a school has a Korean girls said bad things about me, the result is the class the rest of the girls been chased down on their knees for mercy so far, so crazy is evident,cheap nfl jerseys, of course, the article accused of school violence, but I can appreciate my position in the eyes of the domestic FANS. especially after what happened yesterday,cheap nfl jerseys, I believe that my popularity and FANS of ownership will be straight up, the height of development to a company and I can not believe because of this, I was even more to be in front of the public to establish their own good image, you can not have a little scandal or negative impact, at least become a perfect idol in the current course, the day after my romance public of the world will hurt a lot of FANS heart, but it was long after, I believe will mature FANS, not I generate more accusations.
Publicity campaign to accept today I still interview with the highest number of people, then that is Jang Nara.
I naturally chivalrous and national integrity is manifested because yesterday's event, course, my skill is caused by all the attention I easily downed to know that two bodyguards media ferret out proven once all the world heavyweight boxing champion, was I easily knocked out, and say that it is a myth.
I naturally took the opportunity to preach the quintessence of China, praised some of the nation's something big appeal FANS of affairs around us cast more attention to the first nation to know, is the world if even their own nation things failed to understand familiar with how to understand a foreign culture? His words open nature is the cause of the Field bursts of applause.
Japanese reporter expression care of Japan FANS me, expressed indignation at the same time, the British government this scum. They do not have too much to ask the other questions I asked when on a detailed understanding of the publicity tour in Japan.
I naturally said greetings from Japan FANS, and Chinese language group is to fight for this film to be released simultaneously around the world to determine the specific results depend on the deliberations of these days and the global company operating mainly Cinemas However, regardless of how their own will visit Japan, the film's publicity, the majority of the FANS assured.
U.S. reporter said I insulted sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment