Wednesday, December 12, 2012

cheap north face jackets but they have little effect

s of the game, our mutual testing each other's strength may be basically tell my routine, of course, he accumulated over the years of combat experience also played a role, let me in the next ten
?Minutes struggling to cope with his attack.
I know that tai chi is a calm and not be impatient, but they have no way to exploit this vulnerability. Leveraging Imperial forces tai chi really is not covered, often my boxing out, as if hit on top of a piece of cotton, but bounced back the King force made me stand, I almost hit multiple punches they are subject to multiple attacks, for a time, me faint with pain.
It seems not to and to play ball a test of who fist harder otherwise end only disadvantage of certain I pretended a very impatient to look a fighting posture want fast action becomes was adrift, in Chen Qiying side walk up to seek weaknesses in attack, but they have little effect, and several times came close to being hit by Chen Qiying Quanfeng.
Slowly, Chen Qiying finally entered the trap, his boxing playing along and playing fast, and gradually feel Taiji stable and simple essence to the contrary, and I compared the coming of course more important, Chen Qiying slowly relaxed, alert, close the mouths are not from the vital parts of me.
I also caught some opportunities, but do not know why Chen Qiying like a snake, like wrapped around me and hold my effort to not always cast,cheap north face jackets. Fortunately, my temporary remembered those no routine Taijiquan to Let me entangled with him for a moment, the two of us just like the

No comments:

Post a Comment